Subject: [Leica] Shooting with the Olympilux
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Aug 20 10:51:43 2006

Thanks, Ted...what's even more intriguing in terms of the champagne and
water glasses is the difference color correction in PS makes. The shot I
posted is color corrected, and does look like what I saw - but the
uncorrected shot, which I'll post later for a side-by-side - has an
orange/golden cast and really looks like a Christmas ad for champagne...