Subject: [Leica] Charley Haynes and the grocery at Taylor
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 15 21:58:47 2006

I felt exactly the same way as Don. This Sunday I went to see "Bound for
Glory", and exhibition of the color work (Kodachrome) done by the FSA
photographers in the 1930s, and indeed, many of the scenes were very
similar to the first two of Lee's photos here--not the third one though,
for reasons we are all aware of.

Nathan