Subject: [Leica] new photography web site
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 15 13:33:20 2006

I am not sure it is a problem with the site design. It works fine for me
right now, across the Atlantic and with an ordinary 3 mb ADSL
connection. Coppermine should be fine, I also use it one of my site.
Sounds like the intermittent performance problems are due to the server
and/or the hosting provider.

Nathan