Subject: [Leica] The advantages of a top floor apartment
From: at (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Aug 15 10:03:21 2006

Thanks George,
difficult conditions - for them - very low cloud over the sea and wind force
5 blowing inland - I
was very impressed that they flew the display at all.
By the way, I don't know whether any body else has tried it, I used the
Voigtl?nder rubber-ball grip
screwed into the tripod mount of the lens (the lens is very heavy) it makes
quite a difference for
steadying the setup.

Lottermoser George wrote:
> Very impressive.
> Regards, George Lottermoser
> On Aug 15, 2006, at 10:56 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:
>> Whitby Regatta Week: Aerobatic display with the Red Arrows
>> Heading
>> straight for the window
>>  of our fifth floor apartment
>> Flypast 1
>> Flypast 2
> for more information

Message from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] The advantages of a top floor apartment)