Subject: [Leica] Web Site Help
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 15 05:22:06 2006

LUG:

I recently let my domain name registration with Namesecure expire (by
just a couple of days) by mistake.  When I did renew it, I found that
the link from the actual web site name to my domain name is no longer
working.  For example, the actual web site address is
http://main.nc.us/openstudio/tinamanley/index.htm  but I had it
arranged so that when you type in http://www.tinamanley.com it would
automatically link to the actual web address of my site.  I don't
remember how I did that.  Can anybody help?  I can't find any
information on the Namesecure site.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA