Subject: [Leica] Hand Baggage - Three Questions
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Aug 14 15:30:16 2006

At 04:35 PM 8/14/2006, you wrote:
>Not if you use the TSA approved locks, which they have a key to unlock.
>
>gene

Every time I've used a TSA approved lock, it has been stolen.  6 gone
before I finally gave up and went back to cable ties.  They all
disappeared somewhere between check-in and baggage claim and, of
course, airline baggage knew nothing about them.  Since they are
usually about 2 for $25, I guess the guys with the keys are making a
killing on reselling them.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com