Subject: [Leica] Lens advice, too pretty to use?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 14 15:47:02 2006

Thanks, John. All of the feedback has been that the lens is common and not
highly sought after.
I appreciate that it was made in good numbers and is commonly available.
I asked about collector appeal primarily because the lens and all of its
accessories and packaging are in new, dealer's shelf condition. This would
be less common, I would think. The hoods when in mint condition for example
seem to list at much higher prices than user examples.

Not to worry, I have been assured that I can happily enjoy the lens for its
original purpose, which is why it was acquired.

Cheers
Hoppy
Inveterate collector of camera gear to USE