Subject: [Leica] Lens advice, too pretty to use?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 14 01:20:59 2006

 Thanks Frank.
Solms haven't rung me up and offered to swap it for an M8, so use it I will.
I have also read very good reports on its performance compared to the APO
Telyt. This is the main reason that I bought it. I happen to like 135s as a
portrait lens as well as providing a modest tele ability.
Posts must follow.

Cheers
Hoppy