Subject: [Leica] LEICA MANUAL QUESTION
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Sat Aug 12 18:03:30 2006

The 1st and 15th (last) editions are worth more than $ 10.

I'd estimate  $ 50 + for  a copy of the 1st printing of the 1st edition & $
25+  for the 15th. As with all things Leica, condition determines the final
price.

The 15th, with significant contributions from David Vestal,  Theo
Kisselbach, Dick Pierce, Norman Rotschild, Norman Goldberg, et al,  by is,
IMHO, the very best of the lot; it is more than merely a Leica manual. It
should be on every 35mm user's bookshelf.