Subject: [Leica] How to use the Red Scale on Leica IIIF
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Aug 12 15:41:04 2006

Jim,

Usually I do a few use of flash, only just in case and in familial
occasions, many years ago I've used a IIIF with the setting at 0 and speed
at 1/25 with excellent results, but it reminds always on my head "what is
this scale?", now I know and understand perfectly.

Thank you very much Jim

Saludos cordiales,
Luis