Subject: [Leica] Will is win big?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Fri Aug 11 15:33:31 2006

One of the most important lessons learned by our government in Vietnam
certainly wasn't how to win hearts and minds. It was the ability to
control access to situations  we might not want the home front to see.
Btw where were those influential romantic notions in The Killing Fields?

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Re: Killing Fields (WAS: Will is win big?))
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Will is win big?)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Will is win big?)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Will is win big?)