Subject: [Leica] Pentax K100D
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 8 15:38:44 2006

Jeffery, what about that new Sony Alpha?
Some nice Zeissy glass on the list to go with the 10MP.
And of course a full frame version rumoured. There are an awful lot of 35mm
lenses in their line up.
I figure, if I ever get a DSLR, I don't owe any allegiance to the old school
(Japanese)camera companies.

Cheers
Hoppy
M9 Guy