Subject: [Leica] Another Altered Photo
From: jsluss at hughes.net (John Sluss)
Date: Mon Aug 7 09:08:45 2006

Any comment on the integrity and honesty of the photographer?  Maybe all
news photographers should go back to film and transmit the negatives to the
newspaper? Is it time to look at all photographs coming out of a war zone as
questionable, to be looked at with a jaundiced eye?

Just a couple of thoughts.

John