Subject: [Leica] re: monthly competition?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 6 17:26:43 2006

Item four was just a wild pluck by me for consideration.
Did you want to think about defining any equipment guideline each month also
(it could vary if you wanted)?
For example, shot with a wide, shot with Leica glass, b&W or whatever?

By all means invest supreme executive authority for themes with the cabal.
Dang! I wish I knew the secret handshake. Is the initiation very painful? Do
you have funny hats??

Cheers
Hoppy
Non-aligned colonial citizen