Subject: [Leica] Epson R2400 printer issue
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 6 15:23:10 2006

It has also been proven that repair rates increase when electronic equipment
is turned on and off on a daily basis.  Which ten incrfeases down time and
maintanance times to the consumer.  So pick your poison.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Mads Christensen"
<mads.christensen@gmx.net>: --------------