Subject: [Leica] Epson R2400 printer issue
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Aug 6 06:11:56 2006

I guess it is just  the luck of the draw?   I've had my 1270 since 1998
or 99 and every time I think of replacing it I realize it still works
quite well. Compared one of my  display prints with the same image from
a 2200 and couldn't tell the difference. I've been told a big advantage
Epson has  over Canon and Hp machines  is that the print heads are in
the cartridges.This makes changing print heads quite easy. If they go
bad (which happens) on a Canon or HP start humming Taps.

There is another consideration, although it smacks of the PC/Mac
nonsense we hear so much about.  Epson has the pro market nailed down.
Just about anyone doing high quality work relies on an Epson.