Subject: [Leica] Harpo, RIP
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Aug 4 01:17:04 2006

Darn, so sorry to hear that. My Mother-in-law, who has Stuart, the sister
to Kiva, our blind (and once) crippled corgi, visited in April. He was
having some sort of liver trouble for a few months. When she went home
after 5 days, his conditions went terribly downhill and they have to put
him to sleep ;_;

I am glad we still have Kiva, although she sleeps most of the time now.

Our thoughts are with you. Thank you for sharing Harpo with us.