Subject: [Leica] Subway project featured in sponsored section of PDNonline
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Aug 2 08:55:03 2006

I think you've spotted a relevant nuance. What one person considers a
"Sacrifice" does not another's make.
I've always believed that those who excel in any thing generally have
extremely narrow focus. Musicians, writers, painters, photographers,
scientists who demonstrate exceptional, consistent output generally
live their work pretty much 24/7 year after year.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Subway project featured in sponsored section of PDNonline)