Subject: [Leica] Two New Galleries
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 1 16:25:31 2006

Ric Carter showed:
> During my week off, I gave myself two assignments.
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album475<<<<<
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album476<<<

Hi Ric,
Well done mon ami some very nice work in both albums.

I'm sure the church group will appreciate this series. It certainly should
be shown to others to encourage folks to become involved and give a helping
hand.

The fishing and waterfront material is truly a record of a disappearing way
of life and should be valuable to your State archives or the National
Archives, I assume in Washington? Maybe not today, but down the line they'll
be only too glad to have this kind of material for it's historical value.

When you shoot this kind of thing make sure you log as much information
who-what-where and any other things you feel will make the photographs more
important in there historical value.

well done on both.
ted

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Two New Galleries)