Subject: [Leica] OT: DSLR advice....Leica glass on 20D
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 31 14:48:27 2006

The dark side, much evil attraction it has, resist it you must young Kenneth
or madness and desertion of the FORCE will surely follow

Thanks, Nathan.  I'm getting some helpful feedback from list members,
and I'll check out your website again.

I'm having an attack of "digititis," feeling somewhat overwhelmed by
the options available, AND by the process of learning how to use
something new....

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn