Subject: [Leica] OT: DSLR advice....Leica glass on 20D
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jul 31 16:30:52 2006

On Jul 31, 2006, at 5:48 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> The dark side, much evil attraction it has, resist it you must
> young Kenneth
> or madness and desertion of the FORCE will surely follow

I can still turn to the ancient god of ZI, or is it Zi, who will lead
me into the land of folding mystery......

Not to worry, Hoppy.  As I said before, you will have to pry my M3
(or was it my IIIf?), from my lifeless fingers.  :-)

The projects I've got coming up, and the date was set for one of them
today, require the use of a quality digital, and if I'm going to
spend some money, I might as well spend it on the best I can get, for
the money.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn