Subject: [Leica] M7 or MP?
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Jul 31 12:08:43 2006

Hi Phillippe

I would not bother  - you can get a perfect M6 for half or less - But if
I had to choose :-) I would pick the MP
Semi-automatic cameras and battery dependant cameras hos cost me more
pictures than the very few thing I did not "catch" due to manual camera
As far as I remember the M7 has the same extra hight like the M6ttl -2-3
mm. making it feel all wrong
Other people with other handsizes may feel just the other way around

good luck
ruebn