Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 30 Time in the airport
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Jul 30 10:07:36 2006

Don,
I love the way you do 'street photography'. The
flowers I get, but am not usually moved by. But when
you're doing this kind of shooting, I can always count
on your getting great stuff. 'Loading luggage' is
terrific, and 'security line' ought to sell as a stock
photo.
Arche

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album473/airportbabyfingers

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album473/airportluggage