Subject: [Leica] German as a second language
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Fri Jul 28 09:23:59 2006

Mark - I consider myself permanently language
disabled but find the Pimsleur tape series
helpful in getting the language into my ear.  I'm
using them in my car now during my commute.  Hope
to be able to order a beer and say with some
authority "Ich spreche nur ein bisschen deutsh.
Sprechen Sie englisch?"

Actually, my prior experience in Germany says you
can get by very well without any German.  Most
Europeans have at least a little English, at
least in the areas we ill be visiting.

See you in Wetzlar.