Subject: [Leica] German as a second language
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 28 08:29:40 2006

Mark,

First, nobody but nobody wears lederhosen in this part of Germany.
You will give yourself away as an American tourist immediately, since
any real Bavarian would know not to wear his lederhosen in Hessen...

As for the language, don't worry. At the Photokina everyone speaks
English, and out on the town, the most important words are similar,
e.g. beer=Bier, wine=Wein, Leica=Leica, und so weiter :-)

Nathan