Subject: [Leica] The Leica Gallery
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Jul 25 12:14:54 2006

I stumbled by coincidence one the overview page of the Leica Gallery
(most of the time I directly fall on the specific photo page) and:
a lot of unknown posters there. Are they just lurking the LUG? In
that case, they should post more on this forum and not only in the
gallery: a lot of it is a real pleasure to look at.

Op 25-jul-06, om 18:51 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: