Subject: [Leica] FLOWERS -believe it! ;-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 25 09:51:37 2006

GREG LORENZO asked:
> What the heck is this thing?
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Teds-photos/ME_ON_TRACK_shot_from_infield

Hi Greg, :-)
that's me driving a sprint car in the olden days of driving sprint cars on
dirt tracks, unless you crashed and burned. If that happened as you can see
sitting up like this you were of broken bits in body, dead or damn lucky you
got away with some scraps and bruises! :-)

Quite often we built them as a group, raced as a group on Sunday afternoons
on clay one mile tracks in eastern Canada.

A buddy of mine referred to jokingly as "the Crew Chief" ;-) used my camera
during a time trial one day.

I thought it just something different with the flower pix! ;-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album469/Leica_Gallery_flower_FLOWERS

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The Leica Gallery)