Subject: [Leica] M7 and B&W!
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Sat Jul 22 19:28:29 2006

tina,

i am definitely no purist but there is something about the f word,
film that is.  bw in particular.  just looks different than digital
to bw no matter what incantation you use!  i haven't shot film in
about 1.5 yrs, (i do use an rd1 so i don't feel totaly removed from
the rangefinder thing). i got some c41 bw and both my m6 and 7 jammed
up on it. choked and died.  it's been  too long i guess they said.
so i figure that the next roll of film i shoot will cost me about 500
bucks in camera repair!  hopefully it will be worth it!

leo