Subject: [Leica] Consensus on external hard drives
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Thu Jul 20 15:47:04 2006

Don, 200Gb is small these days, get a 500 and should last a while
besides it is faster and less time consuming than burring dvds. if
your computer is equipped with the usb 2.0 high speed, the performance
would be good, also if it will be attached to your computer
permanently or for long periods, you can configure windows to cache
the drive which makes it even faster