Subject: [Leica] OT--Lebanon/ FEMA again?
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed Jul 19 09:21:07 2006

one of the biggest problems with the current us government is
exclusion, as the super power, they should have a dialog with every
body but they don't and in these situations it becomes tricky and
complicated to plan evacuations of such magnitude.

it is  very interesting when you compare Clifton and bush, one united
almost all and one divided all!

the current situation is all but two lines in the history books (based
on the long history of the region) but in this day and age it is
inexcusable the value put on human life over there.

here in us, we spend millions saving one life!!