Subject: [Leica] Consensus on external hard drives
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Jul 20 15:42:59 2006

Jim,
The thought of changed operating systems has concerned me as well.  When the
evil empire formally upgrades OS whenever then I will look at Mac and the
deadly nightshade to see what makes sense.  The current machine will
probably then be used as the public interface with no network connection to
the other machines.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com