Subject: [Leica] Nashville 4th pt.4
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue Jul 18 20:53:29 2006

What, don't you like rebel boobs?
Actually there are plenty of beautiful women here, I
just don't want to show myself a perv by staring at
them all the time (click click). Now, if I can catch
someone else doing it, they're fair game.
Cheers,
Arche

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/balloonsculptor

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album465/child_chunking1