Subject: [Leica] Maria, One more time!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 17 07:50:42 2006

At 10:46 AM 7/17/2006, you wrote:
>Ted, if you open two windows, one with each shot, and flip back and
>forth you'll see that the only change in the image is the switch from
>color to B&W.  The photo stays the same.
>

>R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com

I think Ted means from the original color photo I posted.  I did
straighten and crop the photo and darken the floor a
little.  Straightening the photo made it possible to crop out the
dark shadow on the right side.  The color photo that is up now is
exactly the same as the B&W but with color ;-)

Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com