Subject: [Leica] Three pictures
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Jul 16 13:33:05 2006

Sorry for mentioning it, but something about the fruit arrangement looks
phallic at one moment, and like a sculpture of a Mr. Magoo's face at the
next moment. I like the wide aspect of the Town Steeple. It is almost like
looking at two images in one. Reminds me a bit of the first time I saw
movies in panorama vision back in the '60's (remember Grand Prix? I watched
that movie 8 times at the theater). The storekeeper is everything I wish we
still had down here but don't. We did, but the franchise stores have knocked
them out of existence. You have to drive up to Bunkie, LA to see stuff like
that.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com