Subject: [Leica] M6 patch flare fix
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 21:32:50 2006

In a message dated 7/10/2006 10:21:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
s.dimitrov@charter.net writes:
I just had it done. But, is it my imagination , or does make the
finder slightly dimmer? I don't have another one on hand to compare
it with.
I'm curious to hear if anyone else has also noticed it.

It's your imagination.  Mine is just as bright as before and in my opinion,
has better contrast.  I had mine done several years ago.  Well worth the fix.

gene