Subject: [Leica] More Mississippi
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Jul 10 17:41:25 2006

Hey Lee--

None of us here is Walker Evans, but your work certainly honors his
memory. Study him to keep developing your eye.

You are doing very important work documenting a world that will not
continue to exist. Please keep it up. These are memorable images.
Hone them.

More patience at each location might make them even better.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies