Subject: [Leica] More Mississippi
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Sun Jul 9 11:30:23 2006

Several more photographs I took on a recent trip into the Mississippi Delta
and back through Edwards, Miss.  Saturday night I followed my nose to the
Ground Zero Blues Club in Clarksdale--while dancing I looked up and found
Morgan Freeman (an owner) cutting the rug next to me.  Sunday morning and
driving south, nursing a headache, I came across  this church--Mount Zion.
When you're driving in the Delta it's like you're at sea.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/deltachurch

By noon we were hungry enough to stop.  Just like the night before--I looked
up and there was Little Wimp's.  There's a deep sag in the floor on the way
back to the bathroom.  It was probably only 6 or 12 inches, but climbing out
of it and gaining the bathroom seemed to take some effort.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/littlewimps

And lastly, once again, at Edwards, Miss.

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album345/edwards

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] More Mississippi)