Subject: [Leica] Italy Wins!
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Jul 5 04:07:30 2006

They should have put Odonkor (spelling may not be right) on the field
earlier in the match - not that he is better then Klose/Schneider or
Ballak or the other forwards but he is so fast he would have worn the
italian defense line down with his fast moves giving space to the good
shooters on his team - IMHO - It seem that the German people are proud
of their team and think they did well and that is what counts - among
the 4 best teams in the world is not bad at all. best ruben