Subject: [Leica] Italy Wins!
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jul 4 17:47:07 2006

Sonny
It's not the goalkeepers that made the difference, as the 2 goals were
completetly out of reach for the german keeper Jens Lehmann. No, Italy had
the better defenders (for me, Cannavaro advanced to the tournament's best
player in this game), the better midfielders, and finally, the better
forwards. But both goalkeepers were top. It's the others who made the
difference.
Didier