Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: argumentation (Philippe Orlent)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 4 20:24:07 2006

Phillipe, aren't we just seeing film grain in Francois' photograph?
Perhaps a crop from a high speed B/W 35mm film image?
If I'm correct, then perhaps an interesting comment on the type of digital
image we have all become accustomed to seeing (that is, born from sensor,
not emulsion)?

Regards
Hoppy,
Reacquainting with B/W.