Subject: [Leica] RE:World Cup Musings (Marc James Small)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 4 18:50:48 2006

Fair go, Marc. You've posted 11 OT paragraphs to bemoan OT posts by others.
Pr?cis version below for brevity
Just folks being sociable in the world LUG community. I don't follow team
sports of any kind very rigorously, but I do enjoy the camaraderie of the
LUG.
You're not channelling that recently departed member, are you?

Cheers
Hoppy
Citizen of an Empire shard that's been around just about as long as South
Canada <grins even wider>

Message: 9