Subject: [Leica] PAW 26 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jul 3 19:27:35 2006

Thanks Don,

Yes, just a meter and about 30 seconds apart. I had two frames left on
the roll. I ask them to do me the honors and this is what turned out.

The sun reflecting off of the house helped the lighting for Rebecca.
The clouds were trucking across the sky with the sun flashing through
with patches at tight intervals. Worked just right for her.

Daniel