Subject: [Leica] xtol spots
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Sun Jul 2 16:34:25 2006

Seeing that there is detail in the spots I can't imagine it being mold on
the emulsion PRIOR to exposure.  The fact that you don't use stop bath may
cause uneven washing away of the developer.  I would suggest trying a stop
bath prior to fix.  By the way, XTOL is pretty sensitive to low dilutions,
so be sure there is at least 100ml of stock solution in your 1/3 mix.

Best wishes
Dan