Subject: [Leica] Xi'an Street Vendors
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jun 30 08:45:31 2006

I find the cropped version stronger. When the uncropped version
popped on the screen I found the steam and light a distraction. When
the uncropped version popped up the light and steam almost became the
subject. The two people seem so uninvolved with one another that they
seem like two different photographs.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

On Jun 30, 2006, at 10:34 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Original:  http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/62710920
> Cropped: http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/62711089
>
> Comments welcome.

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Xi'an Street Vendors)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Xi'an Street Vendors)