Subject: [Leica] Mediocre Photographs
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 29 15:08:27 2006

Hi Nathan, I appreciate your taking the discussion seriously ;-).
However, I think the questions (and answers) would only be useful
when discussing a specific posted image (as opposed to broad answers
as to why we photograph).

P.S. 6. "Why did you post "this" image?"

It may be interesting to actually answer these questions when we
post ;-) or not ;-)

For example: http://www.imagist.com/why
I found this subject odd and slightly humorous.
I thought it visually interesting.
I wished that I had the 100 apo macro, but didn't and ended up having
to crop from a much looser frame.
I think the first one is a better composition than the second.
I also think they both appear slightly flat on my monitors.
Are these both interesting photos?
Is one less mediocre than the other?
Does anyone else find them interesting or slightly humorous?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Mediocre Photographs)