Subject: [Leica] please help with film choice
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jun 28 09:03:34 2006

Yes, the only 36 exp rolls are single and expensive...Unless, you want
to shoot Kodak UC 400. It is the sharpest, most saturated, brilliant and
accurate C-41 I've ever used. They  make it in 100 ISO but never seen it
anywhere but online. If you want to look as if you're traveling the
Yellow Brick Road on the was to the Emerald City then that's the right
choice. $12 for a 3 pack of 36's and it comes closer to Kodachrome (even
at 400 ISO) than any other negative film out there (IMO)