Subject: [Leica] please help with film choice
From: kennybod at (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Jun 28 08:10:51 2006

On Jun 28, 2006, at 10:22 AM, Walt Johnson wrote:

> Fuji Superia ISO 100 will do you proud. I'd bet none of us
> "experts" here could tell the difference from any film posted
> online as long as the editing was proper. Something else to
> consider would be cost. At $6 per 4 pack compared to what local
> photo stores might charge could might influence you?

Not only does it do me proud, at the price I pay at Wal-Mart, it
makes me downright happy!   On my last trip to Georgia, the local Wal-
Mart was running a special, and I loaded up.

I immediately shot three rolls (IIIf and Summicron 50 collapsible),
with excellent results.

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):

Current Medium Format Photos:

Replies: Reply from ricc at (Ric Carter) ([Leica] please help with film choice)
Reply from walt at (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] please help with film choice)
Message from walt at (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] please help with film choice)