Subject: [Leica] So this weekend it was Jersey City...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Jun 27 11:44:06 2006

a truly lovely and loving set of photos BD...I had a lump in my throat,

as I looked at your beautiful images and thought about this young
person.

this set is a testament, a memorial....to a person with a truly
horrible prognosis...

I was thinking that your images in this series show people who
basically look (surprisingly) well, (but aren't) and you give medical
background and details...

while the patients that I photograph and show,  may look sick, at
least something is shown to let you know (however upbeat the photos),
but I give no medical facts... (as I can't)...

you have always said that a photo must speak for itself...but really
this young lady might be normal, yet we know that she isn't and her
future is bleak...

very, very, moving because of what you have told us...

Steve