Subject: [Leica] So this weekend it was Jersey City...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 27 10:06:41 2006

They will indeed end up portraying a pleasant - and extremely false -
normality. Some of the folks I shot have numerous seizures despite their
medication - which is why I thought it would make sense to include the
downside as well as the up. (Although no one has had a seizure when I've
been around)

The dog had some sort of 'working dog' statement on the harness, with an add
for the drug company - as they provide a ton of funding for the folks who
breed, train, and provide the dogs - and the dog providers. Apparently if
you get one of these epilepsy dogs you get dog food for the life of the dog
and free vet care.