Subject: [Leica] Kyle,keep your powder dry
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Tue Jun 27 07:44:10 2006

It becomes very narrow.....It isn't armed America, it is a small portion
of armed America and I thought that is why he asked for input? He is
certainly  motivated enough and good enough to do fine without our input
but sometimes a second or third or 34th opinion can spark what is
already there.One other thing, I don't see a "wide range", of subjects.
I'd make a "Wild" guess most of these folks are Bushites?

Mellow (on his meds again) Walt